Sign up by completing the form below. Your subscription allows you to avail of unlimited free GP consultations with VideoDoc until the end of June 2018.
We care how you are, not where you are. With VideoDoc you choose when it’s convenient for you to see a doctor, whether that’s from home, your workplace or when abroad.
Our Irish Medical Council registered GPs are here for you
Affiliated Institutions of USI only
To access videoDoc, you will need a mobile device, laptop or computer with an internet connection. To download the videoDoc app you will need a smart phone or tablet.
Yes, all doctors offering services via videoDoc are registered with the Irish Medical Council.
videoDoc takes security and privacy very seriously. Only those registered on your account and the doctor completing your consultation can access your medical and health information.
• For diagnosis and treatment of everyday illness
• If you need a prescription
• When worried about a personal health or medical issue
• When considering A&E for a non-emergency situation
• When you are not comfortable talking to your own doctor about a health or wellness problem
• When your usual doctor is unavailable
• When travelling and in need of medical care